WrS -> C2M Gaming Branch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thanks You,
Negotiations With Us:-
  1. <MS> Merciful Soul.
  2. |DIE|Clan.
  3. [DBZ] Clan.
Vote
Wars Are Getting Start
Because,
Here We Are Warriors
Ratted 5/5

Latest topics
» Making of new map
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm by Castillo

» Warning For Keshav...
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm by Castillo

» UnBan Puma
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 am by Castillo

» Show Your Talent in Songs
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:33 pm by Castillo

» Promotion form for general from Keshav
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:53 pm by keshav

» Moderator - Keshav
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 pm by Legend

» Castillo Application
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:12 am by Legend

» Leader Of WrS
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm by Castillo

» Castillo Application
Theory and History Of Our Clan.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:31 pm by Castillo

Poll
WrS For 25 Days..

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 pm by Legend

http://mta.mooo.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=666

check it and hope you will Co-Operate...

Comments: 2

Theory and History Of Our Clan..

2 posters

Go down

Theory and History Of Our Clan.. Empty Theory and History Of Our Clan..

Post by keshav Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey guyzz i'm [Keshav] Major of WrS tell about our clan about these :-

This is 3rd clan of our Leader Legend and other member Killer,Gugli ,sAAd. WrS stands for Warriors
Firstly we have very less member but now we have more than 25 members and New beta rank and a Private furoms
website www.wrsclan.co.cc

-What we give - We give you training for making maps, Tutorials for being graphic designer and Tips for improving ypir self

-What and all facilities we have- We have Admins and Moderator for your facilities and if you have some idea and innovative thing which can help to grow our clan Visit www.wrsclan.co.cc and we have furoms and chat option

-We Help in- To find secrets, become a Good player and being Good in officials of MTA:SA Cod2Mod server
www.mta.mooo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keshav
keshav

Back to top Go down

Theory and History Of Our Clan.. Empty Re: Theory and History Of Our Clan..

Post by Legend Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 pm

cool...it will be considered... Smile
Legend
Legend

http://warriors.pro.tc

Back to top Go down